Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Persons over 16 years of age may register at http://www.casaerde.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians
In the case of children under 16 years of age, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or economic situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from minors without their consent.
If you are under 16 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and therefore we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if we have your express permission.
Casa Erde has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April of 2016 relating to the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Company Services. of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Roser Ferrer Castillo
- Trade name: Casa Erde
- NIF/CIF: 36563931A
- Address: Calle Mayor 16 Puyarruego 22363 (Huesca)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Turismo Rural
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will be processed by “web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational measures of security established in the effective legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process at Casa Erde comes from:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we at Casa Erde are processing personal data that concerns me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested part.
- Request your rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Data subjects may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Roser Ferrer Castillo will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for processing when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from responsible to responsible where technically possible. Interested parts will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Casa Erde there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested parties with the following purpose for each system of capture (forms):
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Casa Erde may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data carried out by the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of http://www.casaerde.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of Roser Ferrer Castillo. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of Casa Erde’s activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the general European data protection regulations (RGPD) 2016/679, Roser Ferrer Castillo (Casa Erde) with address at Calle Mayor 16 Puyarruego 22363 (Huesca) will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Casa Erde does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards. We may select and publish customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. We will obtain your consent before posting any testimonials with your name on them. If such content is posted, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you would like us to remove or delete your name or testimonial from our website, you can contact http://www.casaerde.com using our contact form.
We may post customer reviews on our website or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving us permission to publish your opinion on our Sites or Services. If you publish such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you would like us to remove your name or review from our Sites or Services, you may contact http://www.casaerde.com on our contact form.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Category of data
The categories of data being processed are identifying data. Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the data subject.
Which places will you data be sent?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, http://www.casaerde.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help http://www.casaerde.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://www.casaerde.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: CDmon uses the data with the objective of providing hosting services to Roser Ferrer Castillo.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, residing at. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation uses the data with the objective of providing hosting services to Roser Ferrer Castillo.
When you browse http://www.casaerde.com you may collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify you. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third party analysis services:
- Google Analytics: We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather broad demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Personal data provides
http://www.casaerde.com is committed to the use and processing of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, and to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current data protection regulations. http://www.casaerde.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties. With respect to the confidentiality of processing, Roser Ferrer Castillo will ensure that any person who is authorized by Casa Erde to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty). In the event of a security incident, Casa Erde must notify the Client without undue delay when it becomes aware of the incident, and shall provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as known or when the Client so requests. reasonably requested.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to http://www.casaerde.com exonerating Roser Ferrer Castillo (Casa Erde) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of data of interested parties, may be revoked at any time by communicating it to Roser Ferrer Castillo (Casa Erde) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Under no circumstances will this revocation be retroactive.
Roser Ferrer Castillo reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Roser Ferrer Castillo will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, http://www.casaerde.com does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails via that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, http://www.casaerde.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them. Document revised 04-06-2020.